In this podcast Alan and Bhairav talk with Colin Kelly from Comsteria
Colin is a Media Relations Trainer, radio presenter and journalist who hosted programmes for BBC Scotland, STC and Radio Clyde
Colin has built a reputation as the provider of the UK’s most relevant media relations training and works with Managing Directors, CEOs, internal and external comms professionals, politicians and high profile individuals in sport and the arts on every aspect of their communications strategy. His courses are built around today’s media environment, with digital technology and social media at their core.
In this Alan, Bhairav and Colin talk about how business owners can obtain the maximum exposure for their business through multiple channels
We also debate the following questions:
- What have been the biggest in social media over the past 5 years?
- What are the new social media trends business owners need to be aware of?
- What do businesses need to do about the metaverse?
- How to get PR for your business without spending a fortune
- How do businesses navigate the uncertain social media landscape we face today
This podcast is one for all the business owners that are looking at ways to raise their profile for their business over the coming year